* Price is calculated by designated plan on a daily basis. For details, please contact Canon consultant.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“Canon”) is the organizer of Smart Choice for Professional (“Activity”).
2. Upon signing the designated 5-year contract with Canon during the period from 1 Noverber 2017 to 31 January 2018 (“Promotion Period”), you agree to participate in this Activity and to accept the terms and conditions of this Activity (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. You must purchase the designated color multifunctional device, sign the designated 5-year contract and complete product installation during the Promotion Period in order to participate in this Activity.
4. Existing customers of Canon are not eligible to the Offer.
5. Canon reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or exclude you from this Activity and/or Offer without prior notice if you:
- commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- provide untrue or incomplete personal information;
- provide inconsistent personal information at the time of enrollment and claiming Offer;
- are found to be participating in this Activity in any illegal or dishonest manner; or
- are considered by Canon to be suitable to be disqualified or exclude under reasonable circumstances.
Offer Redemption Arrangement
6. You will be entitled to designated offer (“Offer”) if you have successfully purchased the designated color multifunctional device, signed the designated 5-year contract and completed product installation during the Promotion Period.
7. The personal data provided and collected will be used by Canon for one or more of the following purposes:
- For notification, follow-up, audit, record and verification of your identity for this Activity; and
- Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized by law.
8. The personal data you provided are mainly for use within Canon but the information may also be disclosed by Canon to other third parties for the purposes stated above, if required.
9. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data under sections 18 and 22 and principle 6, schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Canon may impose a fee for complying with a data access request.
10. Enquiries concerning the personal data provided, including the request for access and correction, should be addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Canon Hongkong Company Limited
19/F, Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom
11. The Offer is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash and/or any other goods.
12. The Offer is limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
13. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
14. Pictures are for reference only.
15.Canon shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost and expense directly or indirectly suffered by you (including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of saving, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or loss of contract incurred by you, whether anticipated or actual, or any special indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever) or any action, claim and proceeding taken against you by any third party or parties in connection with, incidental to and consequential upon the performance of Canon or its employees or independent contractors in relation to this Activity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, Canon’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any direct loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Activity shall be limited to HK$100 or the total amount paid by you in this Activity, whichever is lower.
16. Canon reserves the right to amend, delete, supplement and interpret these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
17. In case of any dispute, Canon reserves the right of final decision.
18. Canon shall have the sole and absolute right towards this Activity, including the right to cancel, postpone or change any details of the Activity without prior notice to any parties.
19. Any failure or delay by Canon to exercise or enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
20. The provisions contained in each clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
21. A person who is not a participant in this Activity has no right at law to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts in connection with any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and the Chinese translation is provided for reference only. In case of any inconsistency or ambiguity, the English version shall prevail.