“New Business Experience” Terms and Conditions
- Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“Canon”) is the organizer of “New Business Experience” (“Activity”).
- Upon submitting a registration form to Canon during the Promotion Period (as defined below), you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Activity is valid from 25 September 2019 to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- This Activity is only eligible for non-existing Canon corporate customer (“New Corporate Customer”).
- New Corporate Customer must provide the information as required by Canon, including but not limited to company name, name of contact person and telephone number in the registration form at the designate webpage during the Promotion Period.
- New Corporate Customer must authorize Canon’s professional consultant(s) to access your office for product and/or service introduction at a schedule time in order to be eligible for the Gift (as defined below).
- Canon reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or exclude you from this Activity and/or the Gift without prior notice if you:
- commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- provide untrue or incomplete personal information;
- provide inconsistent personal information at the time of enrollment and claiming Gift;
- are found to be participating in this Activity in any illegal or dishonest manner; or
- are considered by Canon to be suitable to be disqualified or exclude under reasonable circumstances.
Prize Redemption Arrangement
- After completion of the product and/or service introduction, New Corporate Customer shall receive a RFID Card Protector (“Gift”) from Canon’s professional consultant(s).
- New Corporate Customer is only eligible for one Gift once only in this Activity.
- The personal data provided and collected will be used by Canon for one or more of the following purposes:
- For creation, processing and maintenance of your enrollment record, the administration and monitoring of this Activity, contacting you for follow-up actions;
- For marketing of goods and/or services and/or upcoming events of Canon, Canon’s parent company and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies;
- For statistical and analytical purposes; and
- Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized by law.
- The personal data you provided are mainly for use within Canon but the information may also be disclosed by Canon to other third parties for the purposes stated above, if required.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data under sections 18 and 22 and principle 6, schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Canon may impose a fee for complying with a data access request.
- Enquiries concerning the personal data provided, including the request for access and correction, should be addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Canon Hongkong Company Limited
5/F., Tower A, China Life Centre, 18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon
- The Gift is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash and/or any other goods.
- The Gift is given on a first-come, first-serve basis while stocks last.
- The use of Gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant merchant.
- Canon shall not bear any responsibility for replacing any damaged, lost or stolen Gift.
- Pictures are for reference only.
- All cash voucher of merchant and its related products and services shall be provided or sold by the relevant merchant to you directly. All legal responsibilities shall be borne by the relevant merchant. Canon is not liable nor does it provide any guarantee regarding the quality of any products or services.
- Canon shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost and expense directly or indirectly suffered by you (including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of saving, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or loss of contract incurred by you, whether anticipated or actual, or any special indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever) or any action, claim and proceeding taken against you by any third party or parties in connection with, incidental to and consequential upon the performance of Canon or its employees or independent contractors in relation to this Activity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, Canon’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any direct loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Activity shall be limited to HK$100.
- Canon will under no circumstance be liable for any loss or damage caused by any problem or technical malfunction of any communication network, online system or computer hardware or software failure; or any incorrect data input during the online registration.
- All time is based on the time of receipt at the server. Late registration will not be entertained.
- In case of any disputes, Canon reserves the right of final decision.
- Canon shall have the sole and absolute right towards this Activity, including the right to cancel, postpone or change any details of the Activity without prior notice to any parties.
- Canon reserves the right to amend, delete, supplement and interpret these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Any failure or delay by Canon to exercise or enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right, nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
- The provisions contained in each clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- A person who is not a participant in this Activity has no right at law to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts in connection with any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and the Chinese translation is provided for reference only. In case of any inconsistency or ambiguity, the English version shall prevail.