Terms and Conditions for “Business Product - Limited Offer”
- Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“Canon”) is the organizer of “Business Product - Limited Offer” (“Event”).
- This Event will be held from 12 to 30 October 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Upon submitting the online registration form for this Event, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of the Event (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Event Participants (“Participants”) must satisfy all the criteria below within the Promotion Period to be eligible to enroll in this Event :-
- being a new customer to Canon, namely, a customer who has never entered into any contract with Canon prior to this Event;
- having signed a contract with Canon for the purchase or the rental of the designated category of Canon products (“Canon Products”) as shown in table below; and
- having completed installation of the Canon Products.
The Designated Category of Canon Products
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series
- imagePRESS Series
- For the sake of fairness, employees and immediate family members of Canon and any agency, production house or supplier in relation to this Event will not be eligible to participate in this Event.
- Participants shall submit online registration form for this Event at https://www.canon.com.hk/en/corporate/main/Registration.do?type=megasales2020, and a Canon representative shall then contact the Participants.
- During the Promotion Period, each Participant shall be entitled to only one (1) Gift (as defined below) in this Event.
- Canon reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or exclude you from this Event and/or Gift without prior notice if you:
- commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- provide untrue or incomplete company or personal information;
- provide inconsistent company or personal information at the time of enrollment and claiming Gift;
- are found to be participating in this Event in any illegal or dishonest manner; or
- are considered by Canon to be suitable to be disqualified or exclude under reasonable circumstances.
Gift and Gift Redemption Arrangement
- Eligible Participants will be given one (1) unit of iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi 64GB, valued at around HK$3,199 (the “Gift”), on first-come, first-serve basis (“Winners”).
- Canon will notify the Winners of details of the Gift redemption arrangement by email using the contact information supplied by the Participants.
- For avoidance of doubt, the purpose of giving any Gift in the Event is only to promote the Event, and does not aim to seek the Winners or any Participants to do or show or forbearing to do or show anything related to their dealings with Canon.
- If, due to incomplete or incorrect information provided by the Participants, Canon is unable to notify you, or you have not claim the Gift within 30 days after Canon has notified you, you shall be deemed to have waived your rights to receive the Gift and Canon shall be entitled to exercise its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify you, and to use such Gift for any purposes as Canon deems fit.
- Canon shall not bear any responsibility for replacing any damaged, lost or stolen Gift.
- The Gift is non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for other products.
- Gifts are given on a first-come, first-serve basis while stocks last.
- Pictures are for reference only.
- Canon will not provide any warranty and repair services and replacement of parts for the Gift.
- The Gift shall be provided to you by the relevant merchant directly. All legal responsibilities shall be borne by the relevant merchant. Canon is not liable for nor does it provide any guarantee regarding the quality of the Gift.
- The personal data provided and collected will be used by Canon for one or more of the following purposes:
- For creation, processing and maintenance of the Participants’ enrollment record; the administration and monitoring of this Event;
- For direct-marketing of goods and/or service and/or upcoming events of Canon, its parent company and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies and/or business partners;
- For statistical and analytical purposes; and
- Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized by law.
- The personal data Participants provided are mainly for use within Canon but the information may also be disclosed by Canon to other third parties for the purposes stated above, if required.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of personal data under sections 18 and 22 and principle 6, schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Canon may impose a fee for complying with a data access request.
- Enquiries concerning the personal data provided, including the request for access and correction, should be addressed to:
Personal Data Officer
Canon Hongkong Company Limited
5/F, Tower A, China Life Centre,
18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon
- All time is based on the time of receipt at Canon’s server. Late submission will not be entertained.
- Canon will under no circumstance be liable for any loss or damage caused by any problem or technical malfunction of any communication network, online system or computer hardware or software failure; or any incorrect data input during the online submission.
- Canon shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost and expense directly or indirectly suffered by you (including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of saving, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or loss of contract incurred by you, whether anticipated or actual, or any special indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever) or any action, claim and proceeding taken against you by any third party or parties in connection with, incidental to and consequential upon the performance of Canon or its employees or independent contractors in relation to this Event. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, Canon’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any direct loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Event shall be limited to HK$100.
- In case of any disputes, Canon reserves the right of final decision.
- Canon shall have the sole and absolute right towards this Event, including the right to cancel, postpone or change any details of the Event without prior notice to any parties.
- Canon reserves the right to amend, delete, supplement and interpret these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Any failure or delay by Canon to exercise or enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
- The provisions contained in each clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- A person who is not a Participant in this Event has no right at law to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts in connection with any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and the Chinese translation is provided for reference only. In case of any inconsistency or ambiguity, the English version shall prevail.