Terms and Conditions
Important! Before you register as an EOS-1 Club member, please read carefully the EOS-1 Club Terms and Conditions below. By registering as an EOS-1 Club member, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Those who are being invited to join EOS-1 Club should fulfill the following requirements:
- Be an existing privilege member of Club Canon.
- Possess an brand new purchased EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera (the “selected EOS-1D series”) which was purchased from Canon Hongkong or its authorized dealers. The selected EOS-1D series product must be an official product with Purchase Record Card and its owner must have completed the warranty and product registration online.
- Be a Hong Kong or Macau resident with valid registered address.
- Membership shall be valid for 24 months. Customer shall renew the membership upon expiry. Selected EOS-1D series models will be updated every year. Membership will not be renewed automatically. Members are recommended to renew the membership by themselves or subscribe the “email notification for membership renewal” which will be sent out two months before the expiration of membership. No matter new or renewed membership, EOS-1 Club membership will become effective only when customers completed the registration and after confirmation of the information by Canon.
- Each customer could only register one EOS-1 Club membership account and if customer owns more than one selected EOS-1D series product, all registered models will fall under the same EOS-1 Club membership account.
- Customer needs to complete the EOS-1 Club membership registration within one month after receiving the membership invitation. Existing members who wish to renew the membership shall complete the renewal process within two months after receiving the invitation or notice and log in and activate the account. Late registration or renewal may result in loss of membership’s entitlement.
- The period of the selected EOS-1D series product warranty service does not affect the effective period of EOS-1 Club membership. That is, a member may still entitle the EOS-1 Club membership even though the warranty service of the selected EOS-1D series product may have expired, and vice versa. For details of the terms and conditions of the Canon camera warranty service, please visit http://www.canon.com.hk/en/services/consumer/warranty_terms.jspx
- Upon activation of EOS-1 Club membership, EOS-1 Club privileges will be eligible to member immediately. Details of the privileges will be changed from time to time and published on www.canon.com.hk/EOS-1Club_en. In case of disputes, the information on EOS-1 Club privileges provided on the Canon Hong Kong website shall prevail.
- EOS-1 Club membership and related benefits are not transferable and could only be used by the registered member. EOS-1 Club members may be requested to present their e-membership card before they can enjoy member services or any benefits.
- In observing the basic rights and privacy of EOS-1 Club members, Canon reserves the right to require members to present or provide any documents for further verification on the registration, including but not limited to Purchase Record Card and invoice from authorized dealer (photocopy is not acceptable).
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd shall be final.
Last Update: 13th February, 2020